Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello December!



Confession, I probably spend about an hour {sometimes a lot more} a day reading blogs. I start with one of my favorites and by the time I'm finished I have jumped from that one to the one she recommended to the one that, that one recommends.... on and on and on.... It's so neat that I can connect with people who live sometimes around the world through similar life circumstances all through a small personal blog. I, however, am not so great about posting. So many times things I see or that happen each day make me think "I should blog about that" but never seem to find the time to do it. So, since today is December 1st {CRAZY!} my goal is to post once a day for the entire month! That way when I make one of these Blurb Blog to Books it will be filled with lots of the details that fill up our days!


Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment