Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Favorites

FAVORITE Recently Seen Movies


fAVORITE aNIMATED mOVIE:
Wall-E
I know this came out a while ago but I just stumbled across it, and it is so CUTE! I laughed so much and there was a little bit of a love story so that always gets me.






fAVORITE lOVE sTORY:
Time Traveler's Wife
This is a movie I have been anticipating for AWHILE. Usually movies that I am this excited to see do not live up to my expectations. This movie, however, exceeded my expectations. So Good! Get ready to see some unnecessary bum action though.



I guess I'm a sucker for a good love story (even if it is two robots:)

2 comments:

  1. Wall-E is one of my favorites too. It really is amazing that there is so much there with so little dialogue - between two robots!
    Oh, and I'm a sucker for a good love story too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Wall-E...I'll have to see the other one now!

    ReplyDelete