Monday, August 24, 2009

Lilli is TWO!

Part I: The Two-Year-Old Photo Shoot

In a few previous posts I have mentioned my little photography hobby, so I decided that I would set up my own back drop/props and hopefully get a few cute shots...
Step one pick a theme: Cupcakes
I am not a huge fan of props but since I wanted a specific theme I deviated from my no prop usual. Janie and Jack is one of my favorite stores and it just so happened that they had a cupcake line! Yay! So the Outfit/Hair bands are from that oh so fabulous store.
The set up: Backdrop
Cream Blanket draped over the couch. A spare of the moment thought that really helped the pictures turn out.
Props:
I got the cupcake book with the outfit at Janie and Jack and then to keep her occupied I ran and got her some spatulas that just so happend to be the colors I wanted to use anyway. Bonus! Love it when things fall into place!!
I was SO lucky that some of these turned out, because she gave me about five good minutes TOTAL.
Here are some of my favorites:
















Love this girl!


1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe she is 2 amy! That is just so weird to me. Time FLIES! She is so beautiful and the pictures are amazing. You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete