Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yuppers she picked a good one!

I'm a little late writing about this... but it has been my one of my favorite shows this summer. Jillian is such a cute bachelorette, not the perfect tall skinny blonde chic, as she said herself. My favorite two guys made it to the final two and up until the last show I couldn't decide who I would choose for her (not that my opinion matters :)) In the end I thought she made the PERFECT choice, Ed is so cute with her! Every interview I see with them, they seem so in love and HAPPY!
If you have some free time I stumbled across a blog that she wrote after each show, check it out




In the above picture of Jillian she is wearing a cute necklace that can be found HERE. Even better, win one HERE! But hurry, the giveaway ends tonight at midnight!

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree with you more! I really fell in love with Jillian throughout the show....she was so cool. When it was time for the finale I staretd out wanting her to pick Kiptyn....then Reid....but now I am sooooo happy she picked Ed because I realize how dang good they are together! They seem so happy and REAL....finally a good ending to this show! Haha :) I'm excited to check out that blog.

    ReplyDelete