Saturday, July 11, 2009

Decor LOVE




A while back I posted a picture of a room that I was admiring, posted on a blog that has become a daily read for me. Madebygrl creates the LOVE framed posters and sells them in her Etsy store. While I would also love to have the dresser in the picture I found the equally Lovely LOVE poster a little more affordable at $28.00 (after shipping). I want to frame it and put it in my bedroom, now I just need to find the perfect frame and worthy wall space...




2 comments:

  1. Hi friend,
    I miss you. I am glad that I can still see what is going on in your life. You are such a fabulous friend and I love ya!! Have a great day and let me know if you are ever in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love that "Love" poster too.
    And that room is too cute!

    ReplyDelete