Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part 1

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the cards!!  I always leave the mail for Shawn to get, but not this time of year, I actually enjoy going to the mailbox. Lillias loved them too, if you don't see yours in the picture below it's because Lillias took a particular liking to it! ;o)






This year I designed our Christmas card using my sweet CS5 desgin skills {written with a sarcastic smirk} I still have A LOT to learn, but this is the first project where I felt like I was beginning to know what I'm doing!
I used photoshop to edit the picture just so I could add a b&w action, then I created the card using indesign. I called the printer and when he "talked shop" I actually knew what he was talking about!

Here is the front:



and, the back:



A fun labor of love!



No comments:

Post a Comment