Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall = Urge for New Wardrobe

Maybe it stems from the new clothes I got every fall for back-to-school, but without fail every fall I look into my closet and think I have nothing to wear! Now, obviously this isn't true... but nothing I see excites me. This year is especially bad because just having a baby things don't fit the same way they did pre-second baby. Plus watching the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project and seeing all the designer lines is just icing on my unhappy wardrobe cake! {At this point I have to include a disclaimer: I know in the grand scheme of things material things are not important. But they are FUN!}

I love how this season J Crew takes a comfy casual top and pairs it with a sparkly skirt {picture below} or a great pair of heals.

Now I just need someone to finance this years shopping spree.... any takers ;o)





1 comment:

  1. Indiana and Michigan have a few J. Crew outlets, but doesn't help you out at the moment. I agree though, I get bored with my clothes too. So, I try to donate when I can.

    ReplyDelete