Friday, May 21, 2010

Random...

I am in the process of working down my never ending list of "things to do before baby" but in the mean time I have a very busy little girl who wants to do everything girly! She got such a kick out of mommy painting her nails pretty and then an even bigger kick out of painting mommy's nails PRETTY. Here is how we spent last Sunday afternoon....




This is where the Random part comes into play. I found an old SD card and what was on it?? Parade of Homes pictures. I haven't been to one in a few years because my POH partner {sister Lisa} has since moved away. The hubby has no interest in paying to see homes :o)
Below are a few shots that must have caught my eye at the time...


tHE cLEAN gUEST rOOM lOOK

i'M pRETTY sURE tHIS iS a lAUNDRY rOOM

cUTE cRAFT rOOM

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute that Lilli painted your nails :) I love it. I wish I could go to the parade of homes with you!

    ReplyDelete