Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Blog Finds + Operation Summer Clean

So, friends, it is Thursday once again! The summer weeks are flying by, we are spending a lot of time by the pool and outside in general. Last week for "Thursday Blog Finds" I got a comment from Heather of the coterie. I loved what I found on her site!





From her site I stumbled to DESIGN IS MINE, another really great blog. Check them out, you won't regret it =)




====================================================================

Twice a year I try to do a major house clean before I get all the carpets cleaned... There is just something about getting the carpets cleaned that makes everything feel better! So, it is that time of year again, fun fun! Literally I do love to clean and organize. The only problem is that I have an almost 2 year old who makes it nearly impossible to achieve the cleaned to perfection home I so desire. I thought that maybe if I made a list I could make it a little more manageable. Once each of these to do's are crossed off I can make the call and have my, oh so in need, carpets cleaned!





wISH mE a hAPPY cLEANING!

4 comments:

  1. I actually just finished my spring cleaning. It felt SO good when it was completed. Your list looks alot like mine. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Cleaning! I can't wait until I have a house to clean :) Haha.

    ReplyDelete