Thursday, September 17, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

OK, well in my case not perfect but a lot better!

I am in week 2 of my photography class, it is both frustrating and challenging! Yet, I am loving it! It reminds me of the online classes I took in college, only the subject matter is interesting and fun (plus no tests). Since I am coming from a place of little to NO technical photography knowledge it is a bit of a bumpy learning experience, but again, a FUN one!

While I was reading over the new material for this week and listening to the video of the OH SO knowledgeable instructor a thought came to mind. The only way I am going to learn this stuff and remember it is to practice, practice, and keep practicing! Isn't that so true for most things in life we want to learn and be good at? So if you are a friend or family member I apologize in advance for the never-ending picture taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment