Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing Lillias' Little Sister or Brother...

After a couple months of hibernation due to feeling like my body was giving up on me, I am back to blogging!
Lillias is going to be a big sister towards the end of June. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant. We are so excited (and nervous) to add another little person to our family!

This is from our first ultrasound a couple months ago. (8 weeks)


We can't wait until February 25th for our next ultrasound to find out if I'm redecorating the all pink baby-room or not!

According to the chinese gender calendar I'm redecorating....

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! So happy for you! I can't believe you beat us to it. :0) Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! just came across your blog...congratulations on your baby on the way! im a new mommy - just had a little girl last month - there's no better job in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! I stop by your blog every once in a while to see what your up to and I am so excited I did! Congratulations! A new baby is always exciting. I am sure you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! That skirt is really cute and it will be fun to find out if it's a boy or girl. Hope your feeling well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete